Enable Custom Fields on Membership Applications
How To: Enable Custom Fields on Membership Applications
AMO has recently added a new feature to allow Custom Fields to be displayed and/or required on the Membership Application process if enabled.
If you haven’t created Custom Fields yet, please first read the following Support Article:
– Getting Started: Custom Fields
Please follow the below step by step guide:
1. Navigate to Member Management >> Custom Fields
2. Click the “Edit” Icon next to the Custom Field you’d like to have appear on the Membership Application.
3. You’ll now see a screen like below, check the “Application Display” box to enable this.
4. You can also make this Custom Field a required field by checking the “Application Require” box.
Your potential members will now see any Custom Fields with these enabled under Additional Info when completing the Profile Information part of your Membership Application.