Create Priority Codes
How To: Create Priority Codes
Priority codes can be created in the Event Activity Area to allow Event Attendees a discount or complimentary registration cost.
Please see below for a step by step guide on creating a Priority Code.
1. Navigate to Event Management >> Events
2. Click the “Edit” Icon next to your Event
3. Click the Activities Tab >> Priority Code
4. Click the “Green” Plus Icon to create a new Priority Code
5. You’ll now see a screen to enter the details for the Priority Code
A Code will automatically be generated, you can change this code by deleting and typing your own.
Select either a Percentage Discount or a Dollar Discount
Enter a Discount Amount, depending on percentage or dollar amount
You can enter a number for allowed uses, or leave this blank for unlimited uses.
6. Click Add Priority Code
Now when a member is registering for an Event, they can enter this Priority Code for the allotted Discount Amount.
If you’d like to see the Usage or a Priority Code Report, please see these following Articles: