Add Affiliated/Subsidiary Organizations
How To: Add Affiliated/Subsidiary Organizations
AMO has recently added the ability to apply Top level organization payments automatically to subsidiaries/affiliates.
1. To get started navigate to Member Management -> Organizations
2. Click the “Edit” Icon next to the Organization you’d like to add Affiliates to.
3. Click the Affiliated Organizations Tab
4. Click the “Add Affiliated Organizations” button on the right side of the screen
5. The next screen will allow you to search for the Organization based on Name, Address, City and State.
6. Check the box next to the listed Organization, then scroll down and click “Add Organization Affiliation
7. Navigate back to the Affiliated Organizations Tab, the Organization will now be affiliated below.
*You can remove these affiliations by clicking the Trash Icon to the right of Organization Record
8. Click the “Sync Payment Dates” to apply Payment Dates automatically to the Affiliates/Subsidiaries