Create Donation Record
This function is purely for internal use. Let’s say a member mails in a check and you want to create a donation record for it, go to Donation Management and then Manage Donations and click the Create Donation Record button.
Clicking this button will create a blank donation record, which you will then update by filling out the form. Fill out as many or few of these fields as you wish:
- Select Invoiced or Paid from the drop down menu.(If a donor has pledged a certain amount, but has yet to send payment, select Invoiced.)
- Pick a donation fund.
- Total Cost and Amount Paid. (These amounts will only differ if a donor has pledged to give a certain amount and has made a partial payment by check hasn’t made any or all of the payments yet.)
- Date Received
- Payment Account [Not Currently used]. (This field will be used for syncing payments to external accounting systems when the integrations are built into AMO.)
- Payor (This is the name of the person who supplied payment. Occasionally, the name of the donor and the payor will differ.)
- Transaction ID (This field is filled in automatically and cannot be manually changed.
Date Created and Date Updated)
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Name As It Should Appear In Printed Materials
- Privacy Preference for Acknowledgement of Donation