August 26th, 2014 by Michael Probert
Continuing Education Course Certificates
We’ve always had the option to create certificates for your course attendees but we had to create the template for you one at a time. Now we’ve built in a basic certificate for you to use. Our standard template includes their name, organization, number of credits received, course title, event name, date of course.
Here’s how to use it!
- After you’ve completed a course, go to it in your event and check who who actually attended the course. Click “Update Course Attendees”
- Once you’ve done that, make sure that you have a logo provided in the “PDF Logo” are of your Website Styles. This is the logo that gets placed on your pdf invoices and your certificates.
- Now go back to the course and click “Generate Certificates”
- You’ll see that a “View” button now shows up next to all of the attendees that you checked as attending the course. You can view these individually.
- Members will be able to login to view their certificates in the member center in “My Event History”. For non-members who want certificates, you’ll need to either print and mail them or download them and email them to the attendees.